Full Name Of Software : Mozilla Firefox
Version : 32.0
File Size : 33.66MB
Price : Free
Product Ranking : 1st in Web Browsers
Developer : Mozilla
OS : Windows
Summary Of Mozilla Firefox
During the setup process, you can choose to install the browser using the already made settings or configure it yourself. When the installation process is complete, you can import the browsing history from Internet Explorer or any other browser on your computer.
The interface is very clean and tidy, making it possible to surf the web with great comfort. You can access multiple websites on different tabs, which have a sleeker design in the latest Firefox version. Also in the latest version, a button (labeled “Firefox”) has been added. It is located in the upper left corner of the window and it will display a small menu with options for saving the current web page, sending a link via Outlook or other installed mail clients, displaying a search function and more.
You can also access a series of web developer tools from the Firefox menu. They include a web console, a scratchpad, error console and more. An interesting feature is the Inspect tool, found among the other developer tools. If activated, you can inspect any item on a web page by simply hovering over it with the mouse cursor. While using this tool, you can view the web page in 3D by clicking a button on the lower edge of the window. You will see the items stacked one over another and you will be able to rotate the page in any direction with your mouse.
An add-ons manager can be displayed on a new tab by clicking the Add-ons option, in the Firefox menu. It is divided into multiple sections, which can be accessed with navigation tabs, placed on the left side of the window. You will find themes, tools, notifiers and many more extensions in the “Get Add-ons” category and you just need to click one to install it. The process is fast and when it is done, the browser will need to be restarted. You will be prompted for this action and your browsing session will not be affected. Extensions, themes and plugins are listed in different categories and you can enable, disable or remove them by clicking the buttons next to each entry.
The options for bookmarking a web page or refreshing it are placed directly on the address bar to conserve space. By default, the bookmarks bar is disabled, extensions can be accessed by clicking a small icon in the lower left corner of the window, in short, Mozilla Firefox will display strictly what you need. Of course, you can still activate the bookmarks bar and other tools, but having them disabled means that you will be able to see a larger area of a web page, without needing to scroll too much.
Features Of Mozilla Firefox
- This is actually the new edition from the popular internet browser so that as always, Mozilla claim to possess a faster, safer browsing experience. Tests demonstrate that this latest form of Mozilla Firefox is unquestionably quick to load the most graphics intense pages.
- Firefox also now features secure connections when carrying out Google searches to enhance privacy and there is an up-to-date site identity indicator within the URL bar. There’s just one relevant improvement within the new edition of Firefox for many customers relevant to security. Security continues to be enhanced with mixed content obstructing which safeguards customers from “guy-in-the-middle attacks” and from eavesdroppers on HTTPS pages. You will find also several bug fixes.
- Mozilla Firefox’s tab layout is very much like Google’s Chrome browser, rather than visiting a blank page each time a new tab is opened up Firefox customers will be treated to symbols that provide fast access to from bookmarks to many lately utilized and many frequently visited sites.
- These symbols are fully easy to customize in Mozilla Firefox too. You are able to click and drag these to any place you want in your title tab’s page. If you are not really a fan, you may also visit the power grid icon around the upper right side of the browser and erase them entirely.
- Firefox features Facebook is intergrated. Firefox supports Facebook’s social API so that you can have devoted buttons for Facebook inside your browser. Mozilla Firefox also supports Facebook’s Messenger within Firefox, giving customers desktop notices in addition to a persistent buddies list and activity feast upon the best. Conversations will open as overlays on the top of whatever website you are on so that you can multitask when you chat.
System Requirements For Mozilla Firefox
- Operating System : Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP SP2
- Processor : Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon
- RAM : 100MB free RAM
- Hard Disk :100MB free HDD space.
More Tags:Mozilla Download for Windows XP, Firefox Download Windows XP SP3, firefox for xp7, Mozilla Firefox for Windows XP, mozilla firefox free download for windows xp, mozilla firefox free download for windows xp7